Information for Moms
Being a mom is rewarding, tiring and at times scary. At Parent Link we are here to help support and encourage you on your parenthood journey. Feel free to drop in anytime for a visit. Coffee is always on!
A big part of motherhood that can be confusing is understanding Post-Partum Depression and Post-Partum Anxiety. What is normal Information out there can be misleading. This can be a stressful time for everyone including dad, mom and baby. If you require support or information please contact us, Alberta Health Services or visit the links provided.
- Pacific Postpartum Society Telephone Support: 1-855-255-7999
- Mother's Survive and Thrive Support Group Email, Facebook Page
- Mothers Mental Health Tool Kit
- Alberta Dads
- Healthy Parents Healthy Children
- Mental Health Help Line 1-877-303-2642
- Health Link - 811
Programs that might be of interest include:
- Marvellous Moms
- New Moms and Dads Survival Series
- Baby Bunch
- Date Night – Bringing Baby Home Program
We would like to hear from you and if there is anything you would like to see The Parent Link provide for moms and their children, go to our contact us page or give us a call 780 842-2585 or drop in for a visit.