Triple P Tippapers Alberta
Packed with Triple P tips to help make raising kids easier, Tippaper shines a light on local parents, who share the trials and tribulations of their own families. Plus, there are Triple P diary dates for free seminars and group courses throughout Alberta, along with Triple P updates, local happenings, things to do with the family and much more.
Click on the images below to read the Tippapers!
Tippaper No.1 – Stay Positive!
Issued Winter 2012
- Five simple steps to happier parenting
- Tantrums tamed in a Fort MacLeod house. How they did it!
- Get out! Free family fun around Alberta.
Tippaper No.2 – Take care of yourself!
Issued Spring 2013
- No more shouting: an Airdrie mom tells how
- Why parents should give themselves a break
- New kids' cooking app makes healthy food fun.
Tippaper No.3 – Create a safe, interesting environment
Issued Summer 2015
- So much easier - Life turns around for mom of boy with autism
- Easy, affordable crafts for kids
- Fun and fitness: ways to get the whole family moving
*Some content from www.triplep-parenting.ca.